Thursday, January 14, 2010

53


WHAT? NO! I HATE MONDAYS, ESPECIALLY IN THE MORNING, COS IT'S LIKE THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK AND WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! ARGH.

Hi!

It's 11:09 in the morning! I didnt go to school today because .... err tak payah tau lah hahaha! Not because I'm lazy, takkan senang senang nak ponteng macam tu je kan, dahla baru awal tahun, PMR lagi tu. But the lazy thing is the third reason why I didnt go to school today. I dont have to write the first and the second reason, it's not really important.

I miss that girl doh, she's my bestfriend since I was in Form 1 and now, we are no longer close like before, it's all because of err .. STUPID REASONS? No, I don't think so, I don't know why. I want to be close with her like we used to, but everytime I meet her, it's like something makes me keep my mouth shut, I dont know what to talk when I am with her ) : So, we just say "Hye" to each other then pergi blah macam tu je. Haihhh, dont know what to do

Woo, it's already 11.15 a.m, I want to study (: catch ya later ...

love,
farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment