Tuesday, January 12, 2010

52


HIIIIIIIII (:


Sorry for my absence, I was away like a week, erm no, more than a week weh! Oh God, I miss blogging, you know what, I'm so addicted to Tumblr, that's why I didn't blog for a long time. Sorry, I've ignored you, my baby blog HAHAHAH! Oh oh and sorry to all my followers (:

Ohmygod! I love tumblr. Look at these photos!





HAHAHA! I found these photos at weheart.tumblr.com and I'm totally agree with the second picture, HAHA! But I have to stop this! PMR dohh, I have to study! Bukannya online 24/7.

Argh, okay let's talk about school. Huhh, okay when I hear the word "SCHOOL", the first thing that comes in my mind is "SUCKKKKKKKKK" ewwww, who loves going to school? You? Nope. Erm, you? I HATE GOING TO SCHOO! Agree, hmm hby weh? OH, I LOVE SCHOOL (: COS I CAN MEET MY CRUSH THERE! Oh yeah? Hmm agree lah sikit sikit, haha stupid!

Okay, I got tuiton at 4.30 p.m so I have to get ready, oh tetiba rasa mcm nak study science, hmmm ahahaha byebye (:

I MISS 2 SEJAHTERA (:

love,
farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment