Friday, January 15, 2010

55



Braces! Haha Papa, bila boleh pakai duh?

I have a problem with my front teeth. Now I remember what caused my teeth to be like this. It happened when I was in Form 1 (2nd of November 2008) see? I still remember the date, that means I don't have this penyakit called, "nyanyuk" haha back to the topic, yeah I fell down in the toilet and broke the sink, it was like, I put my hands on the sink, and sink tu jatuh so my hands pun mcm terhempap, then gigi pun macam ikut sekali terhantuk dekat situ, haha ouch that was hurt! Oh maan, why must that thing happened to me? Why why? Nevermind, whatever it is, god still loves me, haha injured sikit je, setakat jahit jahit tangan sampai tak boleh gerak for almost 2 months :O wow haha, well atleast I've learned something! We should be thankful because we still have our both hands, perfect lagi kot ni. Hahaha.

So, yeah I have to wear braces, I HAVE TO, bukannya nak sangat pun, come on, bila dapat? Argh, can't wait! Maybe I have to wait for another year? NOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment