Tuesday, November 17, 2009

9


"JUST KEEP TRYING, JUST KEEP TRYING, JUST KEEP TRYING ..."

Hi!

Just ignore the things that I wrote up there.

My cousins, aunt and uncle are staying over at our place for four days starting from this Friday. And my dad decided to paint the living room on Saturday morning. So, that's the reasons why I can't go out on this Saturday. At first, I felt very frustrated, angry and blabla but when my dad said that we're going to paint the living room (tingkat atas), I felt so excited! Haha nak buat jugak sebenarnya :p I don't know what colour that my dad already chose, and I don't care as long as I can also paint.

Oh and, class party also will be held on that day. I think I'm going but I don't know what to wear. I think I'll just wear t-shirt with cardigan and jeans. Haha, I don't want to wear a dress. Uh, okay, it's not that I don't want to wear it, but I already told my mom that the class party was cancelled, so we don't have to buy a new dress. And now, it's already L-A-T-E to go and buy a new one. So, what should I do?

Okay, so this Friday is the last day of school, for my class lah and some other classes. I'm not sure wether I'm coming or not, becasue uh you-know-me, I hate going to school on Friday. *I've said this many times

Maybe I'm coming! Just wait and see :)

I think that's all for now, I want to continue reading this book, "Geek High", I borrowed it from Aimuni. And I'm really addicted to that book, thanks Aimuni.


love, farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment