Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5

Hi!

Good morning people. I didn't get my period for almost two months so now I'm in pain. I got my period yesterday, I'm so lucky that I didn't come to school yesterday, cos I don't know how to handle all these if I was at school. I mean the period thingy.

So, I'm going to school today. Me, Shra and others had planned something to do today. So, I must go.

Hmm, I want to talk about the class party but I'm not in a mood to write anything about my class. I freaking hate them. Sorry, but I have to say this. I don't know why people like you can be our **** *********. Oh, maybe because you're too responsible right? You make everything perfect! All the things that you've planned for us is PERFECT right? I said, PERFECT! And you didn't want to hear any of our decisions, you made all the decisions by yourself, and we have to follow what you say. Macam tu eh? Oh you're so selfish, girl. So, Yasmin is not going to the class party, how about me? I haven't decide it yet, argh. Okay, forget it! Maybe I'm not going too, so what we have to do is just go to her, I mean that girl, and say "HEY, WE'RE NOT GOING! WE DON'T LIKE YOUR PLANS. SO, ENJOY THE PARTY WITH OTHERS". Haha no manners, we are so rude if we say like that to her. Uh, nevermind, I'll think about it LATER.

Btw I'm sitting facing to the sunlight, so like silau gila sekarang ni. Oh maan, I can't stand it, I have to tell my bibik to 'pasang' the curtains here, bye!

love, farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment