Monday, November 9, 2009

3

Hi!

It's 10.12 a.m and I'm so damn bored. Yesterday, I bought the 17's Nov issue and there was like a lots of New Moon's stuffs in this issue. Fyi, I'M NOT A FAN OF TWILIGHT, NEW MOON AND BLABLABLA. Huh, so weird because all the girls out there is totally crazy in love with Taylor Lautner. Am i right? So, if you want to talk about New Moon or T.L, look for someone else, not me.

So, I spent the entire day cleaning up my room. Because the school's holiday projects are :

Rearrange the furnitures in my room & PAINT THE WALL!

Wohoo, I can't waiiiit! I think the new arrangement will give a freshier feeling and makes me happier. Hahaha. I don't know about you all, but I am really excited when it comes to this part, decorating my room and give it a new look, seriously I'm happy about this.

Btw, I watched Chelsea vs Man U last night, wooo BLUE and RED and guess what? I fell asleep in front of the tv. I was so tired, but I don't care, it's just a football, it's not important plus I'm not a fan of Chelsea or ManU. I just wanted to know who's win, that's all. And when I woke up this morning, my brother said that ManU lose, wow! Good news, love it :p

So, I think I better stop now. I got to ready for school. Catch ya later, bye

love, farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment