Thursday, November 26, 2009

17

Hi!

It's been awhile since I last post, right? Sorry for my absence, i've been busy the whole week. So, what are your plans during the school holiday? Hey, know what? I really really want to go to Penang, aha I don't know why, hmm maybe because I want to go to Queensbay Mall. Tak pernah pergi ) : My parents are always busy during the school holidays, why ah? Ahaha, nvm just forget about it.

I miss all my classmates, which is very hard to believe. Because, I was the one who always hate them. Okay, it's not hate. I just don't really like them, I guess that's the perfect word. Hahaha. But, everything's changed now. Yeah, EVERYTHING'S CHANGED.

Let's move to other topic, I'm going to Sepang tomorrow, visit my grandma there and I wish I can go to Alamanda. Please Papa, take me there. I want to buy some things. Hihi. I guess that's all for now.

love,
farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment