Wednesday, November 18, 2009

11



Hi.

H called me last night and I didn't pick up the phone or called him back. It's H okay, not 'he', haha. And hmm if he text me tonight, or on any other day, I'll respond this way, hmm "Who's this? " or maybe "I don't know you". Haha that is so m-e-a-n. Okay, let's forget about this. You don't have any idea who am I talking about, right? Oh, he's just my ex.

So, tomorrow is my brother's 16th birthday! Whoa, he's getting older, haha. What can I get for him? Hmm wait, I don't want to give you anything, I just want to say that, I hate you. That's all. Hmm, maybe I should say, I love you. Eee yek! Hahaha. And he's going to school tomorrow, so I think this is the FIRST TIME in his life, he'll celebrating his birthday at school. Cos usually, his birthday is during the school holidays.

And yeah, my birthday is on 28th of December and it's during the school holidays TOO. Every year is just the same, I wish I could celebrate my birthday at school but it will only be a dream. Oh, now I remember, I've felt it once, it was in 2007. That time there was a, ahh what eh, hmm "Kemasukan Pelajar Tingkatan 1" or whatever you called it. Oh yeah, only once in my life, kan? Haha. That day was awesome, I will never forget those memories :)

And that was in 2007, and now it's almost to the end of the year ) ; One and a half month left, then we're going to the new year. Oh god, time passed very quickly. Uh, I don't know what to say anymore, I guess I have to stop now. Bye-bye.


love, farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment