Friday, November 6, 2009

1



Hi!

Yes, I didn't blog for almost a month?! And now, you see, my blog is empty. I mean this is the first post right? Yeah, I've deleted all the previous post and will start with a new one. And so is Yasmin. I think she will be active in blogging again. Me too, i hope so because I think blogging is fun and interesting.

So, yesterday went to school to take the textbooks for next year. Brought my phone to school, and suddenly, someone told us that ada spotcheck. I forgot who came to our class and said that, but I knew they were just joking. They wanted us to be like 'kabut' and all, shit.

Then, all of us had to go to the Science Lab to take the textbooks. We all were supposed to carry the books and put it in our class, but these two bitches, they just looked and didn't do anything. They just depend on us to carry all the books, like whaaat?! In the class, ustazah called a few people to help to 'bahagi bahagi kan buku' to us, and you know what those bitches did? They were acting like they wanna help too but actually, they chose the books which were still new, not the old one. And one of them chose the book, yg konon kononnya her ex-boyfriend's book! Sumpah, shit shit shit! And actually we had to wait for our turn to take the book, not pretending like you wanted to help but you took a chance for your own good!

So, you know what I did next? When the two of them went to the toilet, I quickly changed my BM's book with her book. That's all I managed to do. We (me and Yasmin) were just afraid that they will suddenly appeared in front of us and saw what we have done. Okay actually we didn't even care if we got the old books, but we hate them so much! I wonder why they always act 'sesuka hati je', they didn't even care about others.

If I write about what they had done throughout this year, I know it will be the longest post I've ever post but I know it's just a waste. There's no point I write too long because they will never change. And I'm writing all these, not to fight with them or looking for trouble or what, cos I know they won't read my blog.

Ignore the grammar errors, I'm in hurry bye!



love, farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment